I am me... I AM WOMAN.


Happy International Women's day to all the wonderful females out there you all rock..
this is a little something to celebrate us all... feel free to add who a woman is to you in the comment section.
Image result for woman in words


I am me
Without any doubt that’s who I am
Image result for woman in wordsRaised to believe I belong to a respectable society
and a more respected husband
But growing to see that I am worth much more, I am more meaningful than this.

I am me
Unapologetically myself
Searching for a place to call my own
Searching for my purpose while looking out for the world to be a better place

I am me
I am sorry that’s the way its suppose to be
Here to get my man
And walk the paths ahead with him
And see what the world holds for us

I am me
Am sure you can see it right now
I raise my kids with the belief that they would build up a better tomorrow
Whilst I’m building a better home

I am me
That’s not hard to see
A piece made by God to grace this very earth
And bless it in every way I can
I am mother bear
I am a dove
I am that little puppy watching over you with little wild eyes
I am unapologetically me
I am a Woman

Image result for woman in wordsI am me
I am cute
I am beautiful
I am a warrior
I am a Victorian
I am a Woman.

Image result for woman in words


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends... Who is a friend?

Help Giving

SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND...